Friday, May 6, 2011

18 Year Old-Debut for Short


Before when I was still young I didn’t think that the time will come I will reach this age of 18. Even though I didn’t have a glamorous party when I celebrated it I feel that I’m still lucky because I reach this age being a lady and mature enough to experience many things in life as an average person without any limitation but still I must consider the things that will go beyond the so called limitations. Living in this world full of problems is such a great trial which we need to pass through.
In my 18 years of experience I have gone so many experiences in life some are good but some are bad but in all of this I still want to continue living my life. To achieve my dream is a starting point in reaching  my dream ,this age of 18 is not just a joke but a reality to consider that life is not that too easy but we must need to dance along the music like the 18 roses which give life and fragrance to life of a young girl which turn into a lady before being a woman.
I will treasure this age as I start to live my own life, to get things easier and to make profitable start for the future. Life is not constant it is always changing but in all of this GOD is always there to guide me and I wish that I will be able to do all my dreams in life. I will make my dream to become a wish and I will let my wishes to become a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi please do leave a comment if you want thanks