Saturday, April 30, 2011

HATRED

Why Should I have to feel this way?
A feeling of sadness and emptiness from nowhere.
Why did you leave me in pain?
Never in my mind I think youll do this.
But what am I going to so to forget all the hatred?
Hatred inside my heart that only you nor the time can heal.
Ive been  inlove with you and give all that I can
But why in just one mistake you just leave it all behind
I don’t have any Idea form where to start, to forget all the memories.
I hate this feeling---
If only you knew how I feel
Being left in the middle of happiness
I want to shout out loud
I want to express all the hatred and anger
And at last the question, why did you leave me?
Ive been hurt that much
And still hoping for you to be back
Hoping all of the pain will be cast away like the sun sets in,
Start that the days was end, hoping for new day,
New beginning and a new life without any hatred, anger and pain
Resides in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi please do leave a comment if you want thanks